Thursday, August 18, 2016

Who am I …?



At times jovial
At times unsociable
I am outlander …?

At times agile
At times brittle
I am insensible …?

At times despicable
At times liberal
Am I punch-drunk …?

At times the strong one
At times the feeble one
I am wicked …?

At times judicious
At times outrageous
I am anonymous …  ?

At times phony
At times honest
Am I real …?

Am I the feathered creature incarcerated in that cage resonating a tuneful chirp?
Am I a clueless ant on that landscape amidst the cluttered entanglement?
Am I the sky lurking beneath the vault of heaven?
Am I the breeze that whispers incognito?
Am I a fragrance that withers in the blink of an eye?
Am I a stream flowing precariously oblivious of its harbor?
Am I an unanchored kite drifting frantically high in the sky?
Am I a shadow lurking from pillar to post?
Am I the wave in an ocean that reaches the shore only to be pulled back?
Am I a paddleless sailboat adrift in the middle of a sea?
Am I a specter making endless attempts to reach his creator?
Am I a soul entrapped in someone else’s body?
Am I a mountain sentenced to stay immobile for eternity?
Am I a music devoid a maestro?


Am I the one you want me to be ….
Who am I when no one is watching? Who am I when everyone is watching?

Am I …
The quest is timeless …


Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment